MN Region FFA Alumni Representatives
As a Regional Representative on the Board of Directors what are my responsibilities?
- Collect update reports from every local alumni affiliate within their region on a quarterly basis for regional representative report at Board of Directors meeting.
- Serve on one of the state alumni standing committees.
- Participate in state alumni board meetings/conference calls.
- Develop a priority list of potential new affiliates. Serve as a liaison between new affiliate and state alumni board/membership committee.
- Communication & Outreach
- Affiliate Growth & Development
- Advocate & Partner
- Recognition & Support