What is Lifetime Membership?
Life membership is an investment in the future of FFA at the state and national level. Life members contribute to the future of FFA for future generations of agriculture advocates and their communities. Life members do not have to belong to an active FFA Alumni Affiliate and do not have to been an FFA member themselves.
Life Members receive:
- A Membership Card
- A Membership Certificate
- A Lifetime subscription to FFA New Horizons
- Opportunity to Attend Professional Development Conferences
- Opportunity to Attend National Convention
- Discounts from National FFA and at other Retailers
- Access to the Forever Blue Network
- And More!
The cost of Life Membership is $350. Of that $350, $200 goes to National FFA and $150 goes to Minnesota FFA.
To purchase your own Life Membership go to this link.